Today, January 19, 2014, I list my grateful things:
- My daughter’s audition went well.
- She called me ‘Mama’ in her text. (Her term of affection for me. She makes my heart grow when she uses it.)
- Having time this weekend to write, read, browse and learn as much as I wanted to.
- Dexter, the final season. (I watched the final episode last night. No words. Well, ok, one…BRILLIANT)
- My laundry room and appliances.
- My friends. Really. I have the greatest friends.
Thanks Laurel for creating the Gratitude Link. Click on the link below and share your gratitude list with us. Come on people…we are all grateful for something! It is a feel good exercise. Do it!